[ydl-gen] No video hardware acceleration on PS3

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Nov 16 22:03:42 MST 2006

All,

> So the next question is: will Terrasoft be offering any sort of
> package deal? I'd certainly rather have my money go to support them
> as opposed to Circuit City or some other BigBoxStore (tm).
>
> Forgive me if I've missed something obvious, but I don't find any
> info on purchase on Terrasoft's site, but if they are planning on
> some sort of deal I'd be willing to wait a little while longer as
> opposed to just getting in line with the 13-year-old gamers :-)

We are doing out best to find units from Sony, but they have guaranteed units
for existing customers. Relatively simple to sign-up, but very hard to
receive units. We are pressing as hard as we can.

At SuperComputing '06 this week, here in Floriday, I could have sold a few
hundred, no contest. Very frustrating :)

kai