[ydl-gen] No video hardware acceleration on PS3

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Nov 14 13:09:59 MST 2006

Absolutely Amazing.  The thing isn't even out yet and the Folding at
Home team is talking at a scale of petaflops!
I did not notice within that link within which OS Folding at Home would
run -- any of the Guest OS's, it's own GameOS, or all of them.
I also have to review my Greek prefixes and not have attended so closely
to the ISSC document I quoted:

1 billion = giga = 10^9
1 trillion = tera = 10^12
1 quadrillion = peta = 10^15

I guess, we ain't see nothing yet definitely does apply.