[ydl-gen] Use of Airport with iBook G3 500.

Klaas.Lists kplists at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 18 09:13:24 MST 2006

Hi,
  I installed YDL 4.1 on my iBook and need to
  learn a lot of things obviously as I am new
  to Linux.
  It is a dual boot install, and the thing that
  bugs me most is that I cannot get a wireless
  connection, with the Airport card to an Airport
  base station (not Extreme). I can get connected
  through an Ethernet wire connection, and the
  Airport works when I run OS X.
  I would appreciate some pointers to what I can
  look at in my system.
  By the way how can I reset the size of the
  characters displayed when booting, can't hardly
  read it and somehow the screen resolution does
  not want to be reset.
  Thank you for helping me,
  best regards,
   Klaas Punt