[ydl-gen] Yellow dog on PS3

Larouche, Philippe Philippe.Larouche at cardinal.com
Mon Nov 20 11:13:24 MST 2006

Hi all!

I bought a PS3 this weekend and I would like to know if the Yellow Dog
version for PS3 is to be released soon.  Is there an announced release
date for this version (YDL v5, I think)?

Thanks

Phil

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email