[ydl-gen] Yellow dog on PS3 (Larouche, Philippe)

John Simon johncsimon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:05:47 MST 2006

> Hi all!
> I bought a PS3 this weekend and I would like to know if the Yellow Dog
>version for PS3 is to be released soon.  Is there an announced release
>date for this version (YDL v5, I think)?
>Thanks
>Phil

First off, lucky-lucky you. ;-)

Right off their front page, YDL for PS3 is shipping with YDL5.0
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/ydl/delivery.shtml

Monday, November 27: Download Install & Source ISOs via YDL.net Enhanced.
Monday, December 11: Purchase DVDs from the Terra Soft Store.
The week of December 25: Download Install & Source ISOs via the public mirrors.