[ydl-gen] Anything PS3 specific included with YDL for PS3?

John Simon johncsimon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 20:48:40 MST 2006

I have some background in Linux for PS2, and Sony included a few
simple demos, like a spinning cube and a particle system implemented
on the core, the VU0 and VU1 both running as a co-processor and as a
standalone vector processor.
Along with that there was a joystick library and some other small
libraries to assist the developer.

My question is, are we getting anything like this with YDL for PS3?

I'm primarily interested in a joystick library because the tilt sensor
has a lot of potential.