[ydl-gen] Hands on PS3 experiences

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:56:09 MST 2006

Yes, today YDL 5.0 is released to people who have YDL.net enhanced
privileges (this is stated on the YDL 5 "delivery" page). The current
release is for the PS3 only.

Some information about wireless is on this web page: http://
www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/configuration/connect.shtml

Good luck.