[ydl-gen] Flash Player 9 for Yellow Dog Linux 5.0?

Диакон Николай Станошек DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com
Wed Oct 18 21:26:59 MDT 2006

Flash Player 9 Beta came out today for Linux. Unfortunately not for PPC
Linux.

Adobe asks that we all make a request here if we want PPC Linux Flash
Player:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

If there are enough requests asking for Flash 9 for PPC Linux they will
consider making it. With YDL 5.0 being announced for the Sony PS3, I would
think theis will cause a large audience wanting this so they can view their
YouTube videos. So spread the word and request often. ;-)

--
In Christ,
Deacon Nikolai