[ydl-gen] YDL list activity (was: Sending mail from the command line)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Sep 7 09:28:35 MDT 2006

I currently don't have any machines running YDL anymore. My good old Powermac
G3 died fatally somewhere last year. I bought a small Mac Mini afterwards,
but I never came around to installing linux on it yet.

I am still actively working with linux for my job though (currently Fedora
Core and Mandrake), so I'm not completely out of the scene.

The ydl community was my first true linux experience, which is probably why I
stick around on the list even if I don't have any YDL systems running
anymore. Although my knowledge is currently not ydl-centric anymore, when a
question pops up that's more linux-general -and some topic I know about- I
still post. It's my way of returning to the community.

If a new YDL release would come up, chances are good I will use that to
install on the Mac Mini :-) We'll see what happens.

Cheers

Geert