[ydl-gen] ydl

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:00:38 MDT 2007

The TSS PS3 video HOWTO covers the use of a component to VGA transducer
for hooking up the PS3 to a VGA computer monitor.  It's possible
(that's how I use mine), but it's not ideal.  Blame Sony for making
this sort of thing way too difficult.  Hi def televisions have been
supporting HDCP for some time, but computer monitors have only recently
gotten into the act, so it can be hard finding a DVI computer monitor
that supports HDCP.  If it supports HDCP, in will says so somewhere on
the monitor.