[ydl-gen] Petition to open RSX for "other OS"

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 06:36:37 MDT 2007

A lot of persons face a challenge regarding English syntax.  However,
everyone has an opportunity to learn more as every message conveyed, in
nearly any media, can always be improved upon.  Fortunately, this is
true in every human language -- not only English.

You are free to write to the author of the petition suggesting your own
improvements.  If he likes and accepts your suggestions he may use and
even post them when time and circumstance, permits.