[ydl-gen] Any luck with MythTV on PS3

Michael Torres mykal_t45 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 12:24:13 MST 2007

Thanks Brian for the info. I will cruise around the
forums to see if has been progress. I want to see if I
can get it up and running. I have a Haugpaugge(whoever
they spell), USB2, that according to the MythTV
website, is compatible with it. Now, all I need to do
is get it running on the PS3, and go from there. I
would be nice, if on the PS3 side they would offer
support for this. That would be real integration. I
currently use it on my laptop, but want to see how it
looks for the PS3 on YDL. Since, my wired connection
is having problems(I bridge it from my laptop), and
there is no wireless yet, I am having to transfer all
the files and dependencies from my flashdrive. Which
is why I need a lot time. Please keep me informed, and
any advice would be appreciated.