[ydl-gen] [SPAM] Re: My gcc3.4.4 installation screwed upon ydl4.1

Richardson, Joshua A. Joshua.Richardson at gd-ais.com
Wed Feb 7 15:03:36 MST 2007

Yep, that's exactly what I meant.  I also concur that you should get the
RPM off the CD, but don't know that you need to do a full reinstall?!
That could cause some major headaches, specifically, we don't know if
Vincent has a custom kernel or if he has additional non-YDL packages
added on.  gcc can be a pain, but you can get it w/o reinstalling.

Joshua A. Richardson
(703) 272-1761 -- Office
(540) 383-9093 - Cell