[ydl-gen] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: My gcc3.4.4 installation screwed upon ydl4.1

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Feb 7 21:08:21 MST 2007

Hi Vincent:
Anaconda is the name of the standard install program used; it is
located within the install YDL CDs.  The moment you are booting up
from the install CDs to reinstall YDL -- you are in Anaconda.

That's not as important as getting your system working again.  It may
be wise to do a backup of your Home directory and documents you may
have created.  Or programs you may have written.  Get the reinstall
done and then restore the files you backed up.

Cry later.  Get the work over with.  Believe me, I've been through
this more times than I'd like to admit.  You've my compassion.
Once it's all done you'll cry less because you'll have your system
back, you can work again and you'll not make that mistake again.

Or God forbid, at least one more time, until you've absolutely never
do that error again.  It sounds silly, but keep a technical notebook
of your efforts somewhere and put a post-it note or highlight on a
page discussing this problem and what it takes to resolve it.  Even
if you forget it, at least a record reminding you of the consequences
will be there.

Good Luck... Derick.