[ydl-gen] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: My gcc3.4.4 installation screwed upon ydl4.1

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 03:51:00 MST 2007

Vincent:

I just noticed that TSS is offering the book best associated with YDL
4.1 "Getting Started with Linux" for sale as an independent item for
$7.95.  If you want a bit more information regarding what is going on
within Linux and YDL in particular -- it's a useful book.  I refer to
my own copy all the time when I forget one thing or another; it's a
nice clear basic reference also.

Here's the link to it:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/index.php?
submit=software&submitimg[software][ydl]=1