[ydl-gen] yellowdog-general Digest, Vol 30, Issue 6

David Berkompas davidb at dqusa.com
Thu Feb 8 18:15:07 MST 2007

I don't have a problem with the mailing list. I'm wondering if Mr. Breault
meant it as a joke, as I was quite excited at the announcement by Mr.
Bartlett.

I've even gone as far as starting a tutorial for PS3Linux programmers (I
apologize in advance to everyone on this list that is not a PS3Linux user)

You can check it out here:
http://DrRoyal.bravehost.com

This tutorial series will be focusing on graphics, and using the frame
buffer to create old-style scene demos.

I'm currently looking into other hosts, as this free one doesn't like .zip
files, so I have to rename them as .gif and tell my readers to right click
and save as .zip.

I look forward to more wonderful articles from Mr. Bartlett. Thank you, we
appreciate your hard work.

Dave