[ydl-gen] New user

Jimmy Lee jjklee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:44:29 MST 2007

Hi,

I am new to Linux, but my technical background should make this new
adventure go smoothly.  I have one issue while installing YDL on my PS3.  I
have done several quick and one full format and have dled the iso and burned
it on a Fuji film DVD+R.  I am receiving the following error while getting
to kboot:
sd 4:0:0:0 attached scsi removable disk sdf
info, udhcpc (v0, 9.9-pre) started
debug, sending discover ...
debug, sending discover ...
debug, sending discover ...
dont understand action :leasefail:
udf-fs: no partition found (1)
ps3pf_stor_common_handle_read: timeout 3
scs error : return code 0x800002
sr0: current: sense key = 0x4
ASC = 0x0 ASCO = 0x0
end_request: 1/i error, dev sr0, secotr 0
Fat: unable to read boot sector
ps3pf_stor_hdd-_irq_handler: tag=0x0 ctag= 0x1
scsi error return code = 0x9000002
ext3-fd unable to read superblock
UDF-fs: No partition found (1)

If I am correct, it shows that when the SCSI (removeable hdd) is being
accessed it gets a leasefail error, which leads to no partition found.  Can
anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.  I have spent all
yesterday driving back and forth to get a keyboard that was not giving me an
irq failure.  Today when I finally have the right keyboard, mouse, I get
stuck with the SCSI error.

Any help is appreciated.

J.