[ydl-gen] New user

jmzorko at mac.com jmzorko at mac.com
Tue Jan 9 01:23:50 MST 2007

Jim,

The leasefail has nothing to do with SCSI, it just means that it
can't get an address from a DHCP server (do you have your PS3
connected to another computer or router for internet access?).  It
looks to me like there is no extra partition on the PS3s hard disk --
did you make one with XMB (System Settings somewhere)?

> sd 4:0:0:0 attached scsi removable disk sdf
> info, udhcpc (v0, 9.9-pre) started
> debug, sending discover ...
> debug, sending discover ...
> debug, sending discover ...
> dont understand action :leasefail:
> udf-fs: no partition found (1)
> ps3pf_stor_common_handle_read: timeout 3
> scs error : return code 0x800002
> sr0: current: sense key = 0x4
> ASC = 0x0 ASCO = 0x0
> end_request: 1/i error, dev sr0, secotr 0
> Fat: unable to read boot sector
> ps3pf_stor_hdd-_irq_handler: tag=0x0 ctag= 0x1
> scsi error return code = 0x9000002
> ext3-fd unable to read superblock
> UDF-fs: No partition found (1)

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com