[ydl-gen] Cell SDK

jmzorko at mac.com jmzorko at mac.com
Thu Jan 11 22:15:36 MST 2007

David et al,

I'm definitely interested in your experiences installing and using
the Cell SDK.  This was the reason I bought the PS3 to begin with,
and once I manage to tear myself away from MotorStorm (and now Ridge
Racer -- it seems that I did not predict what allure the games would
have to me, who hasn't been into video games really since his old
Amiga in 1990), I want to check this out.  I'm moving this weekend,
and the high-speed internet will be installed on Sunday, and the Cell
does have an allure that is completely different than the games :-)

Regards,

John

> Can you get command-line ftp to work? I don't quite understand why
> the web browser would work but not ftp. Did you do a standard
> installation? Once I got my RJ-45 connector problem sorted out,
> networking was a breeze. Are you using DHCP?

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com