[ydl-gen] MythTV and MPlayer on YDL(PS3)

Michael Torres mykal_t45 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 09:55:05 MST 2007

 I am new to the lists so even responding to messages
is new to me. As in, I am not exactly sure how to do
it. Anyways, I was wondering if someone knew really
quick how to add a skin, since I really don't want to
have to always use the terminal to run MPlayer. I have
seen the documenation, but it is a little confusing to
me. I have downloaded and extracted a skin I like, but
I don't know how to add it. Do I place it in the right
folder, and then re ./configure and install? Also, is
there a way to add it to the "taskbar" so that I can
select in from Enlightenment, like the original
MPlayer is selectable? Thanks for any help guys.

Michael