[ydl-gen] 1080p problems with Samsung S5687 DLP

Rob Nava robnava at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:08:08 MST 2007

X resolution is set when it starts.  If you want to change ps3videomode on
the fly, do it from outside of X (text mode.)  Otherwise, edit
kboot.confand reboot to the new setting.

Also, I think your math is a bit off there. ;-)  ps3videomode 128 + 3 is
131, not 133.  ps3videomode 133 is 5 + 128, which is mode 5 (1080p) + 128
for full-screen.

-Rob