[ydl-gen] Message retrieval

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 05:11:26 MST 2007

Hi Charles:

It is possible to have messages sent to you which aren't bundled
together.
The quick way to get this done:

1. Click upon the link: http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/
listinfo/yellowdog-general
which appears at the bottom of the ydl gen list you receive.

2.  Select the option to change/edit your subscription and enter the
email address which you posted with the ydl gen list.

3.  You'll next see a page asking for your password.  Enter it.

4.  Last you'll see a section entitled: Your yellowdog-general
Subscription Options
     Look for: Set Digest Mode.  Choose Off.
     When done remember to click upon: Submit My Changes

That's it.