[ydl-gen] leasefail error YDL on PS3 : Nasty bug with YDL 5.0.2 and some PS3s

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jul 7 04:47:18 MDT 2007

Hi Labradal!

In my view, the most accurate and advanced services (latest downloads,
updates/corrections) available as a user is by maintaining membership via
ydl.net.  It may be useful if you reviewed the official TSS website
regarding ydl.net.  YDL.net membership could save you time regarding
hunting the same files on the various public mirrors locating what the
latest files or anything else regarding YDL may be.

As I said, it was just a thought.
Best wishes...