[ydl-gen] problem

pedro paulo fernandes pereira pedro-br-paulo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:59:02 MDT 2007

When i am in the login´screen, i put my password but i don´t know which is
my login, i was looking in tne internet and i saw that i have to put in the
login: root, when i put the login:root and my password, the screen say: Last
login thusday 15:25 [localhost]--and it doesn´t enter in the linux´systen,
and i don´t know what to do, and sometimes the screen say: login
incorrect---what should i do ?