[ydl-gen] powerbook5,6

Christopher Murtagh cmurtagh at terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 15 20:49:39 MDT 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
>  Sorry, been a bit swamped. I have this same machine also, and I am using
> it at it's native resolution and it works perfectly.  I've also used the
> external DVI connection for doing talks, etc.. I'm about to install  5.0.2
> on it, but before I do, I'll fetch my xorg.conf file and make it available
> for anyone who wants it.

 Ok here it is:

 http://christopher.murtagh.name/powerbook_xorg.conf

 My machine is this:

processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook5,6
motherboard     : PowerBook5,6 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (PowerBook G4 15")

with a 128MB Radeon video card running YDL 5.0.1 perfectly, soon to be 5.0.2.

Cheers,

Chris