[ydl-gen] Question

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 04:17:26 MDT 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:50:13 +0000
"adam olsen" <olsenadam at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If i were to want to use rescuetext in ydl 5.0 to fix kboot.conf how would i
> go about doing that?

> Picture this – share your photos and you could win big!
> http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

A quick search using google brought me to this link which appears to address
your question:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/print?board.id=ps3media&message.id=41546&page=7&format=page

Good Luck...

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.