[ydl-gen] command for hard drives?

jmzorko at mac.com jmzorko at mac.com
Thu Mar 8 17:45:22 MST 2007

Jim,

I believe the "df" command does this, though i'm not on a Linux box
right now (and disks aren't labeled "hda / sda / etc." on Mac OSX,
which is the only *nix machine I have here at work).

If this question is regarding the PS3, though, remember that Linux
runs under the hypervisor on that platform, so you won't see all
partitions of your hard disk (you'll only see what the hypervisor
lets you see, that being Linux partitions, not GameOS partitions).

> Is there a command that you can use to find out how your hard drives
> are labeled hda ,sda,etc?

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com