[ydl-gen] Google Earth on YDL 5.0 - correction

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 02:35:15 MDT 2007

It would be great to move from theory or hearsay into reality, with
someone or a group of persons dedicating some time to this question.
It would also be a real boon for other potential projects to share how
they achieved their work with others so that others interested in
different work could rely upon it for their own usage.

I don't know why anyone cares so much about Vista; there are other
interfaces such as XGL which blow it away. Although XGL is incomplete,
and requires further work it appears far more vastly useful and flexible
even at this stage.  You can see a You-tube video of that here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9FgLr9oTk

As for myself, I don't have a PS3 nor can I currently acquire the other
necessary accoutrements  for now or the near future.   So all I can
offer are encouraging cheers.
Derick.