[ydl-gen] Google Earth on YDL 5.0

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 05:49:04 MDT 2007

The discussion has gone along the lines of discussing efficiency along
electrical terms usually evaluated in terms of physics.  However, the
fellows at Freescale are precisely correct (as well as those
knowledgeable in using the Cell and PowerPC to it's advantage) if one is
discussing efficiency in terms of computer architecture and the
subcategory of memory design regarding how data is passed between the
registers.  The same term means completely different things in different
fields.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with that.

Remember that in Biology it can be successfully argued that compared to
insects, humans are the least efficient living organism.
Viruses are even more efficient of course, but they are not living.

Best wishes ...