[ydl-gen] PS3 Wifi on YDL.net Enhanced Howto

Paul Baxter pauljbaxter at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 17:43:34 MDT 2007

>> I've hit a log jam and can't get wireless to work with WPA.
>>

> Might be easier to start debugging the basics first: Can you
> get it working on an Open or WEP network? (if that option is available)
>
> I don't run WPA, so I haven't tried it.  If I get a chance I'll
> give it a spin.

Thanks Bill.

Sadly I'm stuck with a WPA-only setup but was looking forward to a repeat of
the PS3's gameOS performance where it is by far the most sensitive and
reliable of my devices around the house.

I'm sure we will soon have a few more success stories.

Before I went any further, I wanted to be sure wpa_supplicant should/would
work.

Regards