[ydl-gen] Online Chinese Language Support Help?

執事尼古拉 DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com
Fri May 4 17:56:26 MDT 2007

Dear David,

       Thank you, can you tell me where to get Deja Vu and how to install
it. One of the many things that I am not experienced with in Linux is
obtaining and installing fonts.

--
Sincerely,
Nicholas Stanosheck