[ydl-gen] Mac-on-Linux?

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 7 23:48:55 MDT 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007 20:22, 執事尼古拉 wrote:
> Is Mac-on-Linux no longer an included or supported RPM with YDL 5 for Apple
> PowerPC? I did not see it listed and on the MOL site they had MOL
> installation instructions for lots of distros but for YDL5 it was just a
> bunch of question marks.

We have not included MOL for some time, roughly 2 or 3 years as the original
author vanished and the effort to support G5s was, to the best of my
knowledge, never tackled.

In addition, our user base grew from a split 50/50 OSX/Linux to one or the
other with less need to dual boot.

The effort is now maintained at sourceforge.

kai