[ydl-gen] making YDL lean for a PS3

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:59:42 MDT 2007

Don't run E17. Run something lighter like IceWM, assuming there is a
package (I don't know, I don't happen to own a PS3.)

You can also delete some of your virtual desktops to limit yourself from
running too many applications at once. Perhaps you could also recompile
your kernel to be compressed (it's in the config options), and thus use
less memory.

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to YDL for my PSP ;-)

Wili