[ydl-gen] YDL 5.0.1 on an Xserve

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:38:56 MDT 2007

Sounds like the CD is corrupt. Try verifying that the SHA1SUM or the
MD5SUM for the image you have match that of YDL 5.0.1.

If they do indeed match, then I would try re-burning the images.

If you can get to the yaboot screen, that generally means it's going to
work with your computer. I remember before PPC linux supported the
latest, and last, PowerBook revision. Most of the PPC distros I tried
wouldn't even boot the computer.