[ydl-gen] Gambas on YDL 5.0.2

tomasz brymora tomekpilot at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:30:09 MST 2007

... posted the same question to the Gambas mailing
list and it seems sort of hopeless at this point:

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:33:33 +0100
From: "Daniel Campos" <dcamposf at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Segmentation fault when
starting on YDL
	5.0.2
To: "mailing list for gambas users"
	<gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
<7259b5ae0711060733u184cab14r3734b26faff59e67 at mail.gmail.com>

I think Gambas2 crashes on ppc at this moment, no way
to port it
easily, even if the code complies and generates
binaries...