[ydl-gen] Yellowdog 5.0.2 Install Issues

Bill Mueller bmueller at terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Oct 2 18:58:16 MDT 2007

Strange error to have.  Two options: reinstall or try
working around it.

To work around, try booting the install CD into rescue
mode, mount your system and edit the /etc/fstab file.
Change the labels to the actual devices, example:

   LABEL=/     /       ext3       defaults 1 1
   /dev/hda3   /       ext3       defaults 1 1

The choice really depends on your comfortability with
editing things by hand.

Post up if you need more information.

-Bill