[ydl-gen] the hfs Killer (j'ai nommé: ydl-5)

bbux bouillaut.beatrice at neuf.fr
Mon Oct 8 02:28:02 MDT 2007

bonjour !

I'm furax !o(

en effet, I've tried to install ydl-5.02 and :
- it couldn't because a soi-disant missing lib
- althought it didn't install, it made all my harddisks "unmountable"
I mean, when I wanted to reboot macos all that I had on the screen was
this damned ?_disquette image
I had to reboot on a macos cd, REFORMAT ALL my 2 internal disks as well
as the external one... all these were corrupted by the ydl_5 installator

mais pourquoi cette violence ?¿?

--
___
   : [bb at bbux bb] killall VIH | no need to su to do so