[ydl-gen] the hfs Killer (j'ai nommé: ydl-5)

bbux bouillaut.beatrice at neuf.fr
Mon Oct 8 23:22:18 MDT 2007

aie !

Hal Martin wrote:
> I think it would've been a good idea to make a backup of your important data before you tried to install YDL.

of course I've done, and I'm now under ydl-4.1 again (+ option macos 9.2)
but it's not very rigolo (!), not to say très très annoying, to boot on
a macos cd, reformat, and re-install

and what makes me mad (my former furax) is that I don't understand why
some of you are ydl-5 users when this ydl-the-fifth is apparently
forbidden on my poor G4

> ...I'm just going to use Google Translate

this frenchy version c'est pas si pire... mais quand même so funny !o)

cordialement,
b.b

--
___
   : [bb at bbux bb] killall VIH | no need to su to do so