[ydl-gen] Installing additional kernel modules on YDL5

Atro Tossavainen atossava+ydl at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Oct 9 00:42:26 MDT 2007

I wrote:

> Doing this allows some source files to compile, but later on, another
> file fails because of missing members in some structs.  I suppose there
> have been more changes to the kernel that are related to the compilation
> failing than just one configuration file that has changed its name.

Apparently the OpenAFS mailing list has discussed this already during
May-June, and there are patches to account for the changes in the
kernel, but no releases yet that would incorporate said changes.
It's not a YDL issue per se, but rather a kernel 2.6.22 issue.  Thanks
to all who participated.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,