[ydl-gen] Video problem during installation on PS3

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 08:08:10 MDT 2007

Hi Ketan:

The information on this link may be helpful to you; be sure to refer to
the PS3 HOW TOs as well:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/

Good Luck...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:08:32 -0400
"Shah, Ketan \(GMI Dev\)" <Ketan_Shah at ml.com> wrote:

> I have PS3 connected to Analog HD TV using component video cable. My
> TV only supports 1080i, 480p and 480i modes.
>
> Before starting YDL installation, PS3 video is in 1080i mode.
>
> When YDL installation is started, after initial installation messages
> being output in text mode, TV output becomes garbled and not readable.
> (It seems to me that Installation switches to video mode not supported
> by TV).
>
> I would appreciate your help in resolving  video problem so that I can
> proceed with installation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ketan
>
> This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential
> or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please
> notify the sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless
> specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a
> solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or
> service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official
> statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch
> may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling
> through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
> sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be
> archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country
> in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be
> secure or error-free. This message is subject to terms available at
> the following link: http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By
> messaging with Merrill Lynch you consent to the foregoing.

========
 "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.