[ydl-gen] Fwd: ***SPAM*** sagitta iso

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Dec 3 05:30:17 MST 2008

BB, I did find sagitta, they aren't where I expected them to be.  I
discovered via a google search two locations on the web where they
appear to remain in existence.  However I'm very leary regarding how
stable or workable they are.  However if you or anyone is really
desperate to try them they are here:

http://fenopy.com/torrent/Yellow_Dog_Linux_4_1/MjkzNTk=/index.html

http://www.technotux.org/html/Article3079.html

Note: when you go to technotux ignore the Arabic, unless you can read
it of course; the iso's for 4.1 are in orange/reddish font.  Place
your cursor over it to begin the download.

The google search I did to find this site was: sagitta YDL iso
There may be other sites but please note whatever is showing up does
not appear to be official TSS/FSS publicly acknowledged mirrors.
Maybe my thinking is rather old on this point but in my opinion it may
be time to move up a version or two if that is possible for your
hardware.