[ydl-gen] sagitta iso

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Dec 3 05:34:46 MST 2008

Hi PeterH!

Unfortunately, they and many others no longer carry any YDL iso's
earlier than YDL 5.

I don't have the time to test every single mirror but by definition
they are supposed to be "mirror" copies of what Fix Stars Solutions
approves as belonging on the public mirrors.
Besides, that's their job.

I do recall that there used to be more publc mirrors and that they
used to include the earliest versions of YDL.  Obviously policy
changed; my guess is that the market has changed radically thereby
bringing FSS to the most rational decision possible.

It's only a guess.  In any case, the sagitta and earlier iso's, aren't
where I expect them to be.  I did discover via a google search two
locations on the web where
they appear to remain in existence.  However I'm very leary regarding
how stable or workable they are.

All the best...