[ydl-gen] YDL 6 on a ibook G4 800 Mhz

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Sun Dec 7 22:43:56 MST 2008

Thanks, Derick. I didn't see anything about video acceleration. It
said that there are "no outstanding issues"; this means that video
works, but is not necessarily accelerated. From my earlier posts over
the last two years (first about my PB 17 and later about my PS3), you
might have concluded that I am allergic to slow and "choppy" video.

cheers,

Warren Nagourney