[ydl-gen] YDL 6 on a ibook G4 800 Mhz

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Dec 8 10:05:06 MST 2008

Hi Bill:

I raised the topic of 3D as a means of bringing out the potential of
what possible with the video card provided with the PowerStation.
As a means of emphasizing how Warren's video processing concerns are
addressed by that video card I thought that this approach was merely
one means of directing his attention to considering whether the
PowerStation is actually a solution which could interest him.

Of course coding for multiple dimensions tests any video design, but
it appears that the card which is standard with the PowerStation
could be a solution which could be a superior choice given his past
complaints.

I'm guessing of course.  You however can, at Fixstars, further pursue
this question with greater accuracy than my guess or view gained from
published specs, as you must have a PowerStation or two (or more) to
play with there.  You lucky techie.  :-)

Derick.