[ydl-gen] YDL 6 on a ibook G4 800 Mhz

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Dec 8 14:23:26 MST 2008

Hi Warren:

Bill or someone from Fixstars should be jumping to help you here.
However being the wonderful fellow that I am - :-D -  I'll point out
that the PowerStation runs YDL as it's native OS and is sold
exclusively from Fixstars - formerly TSS.  The PowerStation CPU
already is a 4 core Cell although the whole package can be modified -
read customized - by Fixstars to your needs.

Here's the link which addresses your concerns:

http://us.fixstars.com/store/index.php?submit=hardware&submitimg
[hardware][powerstation]=1

Consider that to whatever configuration you choose you can also add
to the PowerStation this board which should provide you which as much
power as you may need:

http://www.fixstars.com/en/products/gigaaccel180/

Warren, tell me truly.  You want this...

Remember that Apple tied OS X to run on only machines it produces
except in one case.  In that one exception that company is producing
a re-engineered Mac laptop as an Intel based tablet PC.  Really
original thinking, huh?  Sure.

Hopefully, the above has helped.

All the best...