[ydl-gen] Remove me please -- FROM ADMIN

Christopher Murtagh cmurtagh at us.fixstars.com
Tue Dec 9 14:09:49 MST 2008

 Dear list members,

 Emailing a list to ask to be unsubscribed is considered to be very bad
netiquette. Please refrain from doing so, and use the tools provided to
unsubscribe yourself.

 We do not subscribe anyone to our lists - you had to have gotten here on your
own - so, please be courteous and not spam others with such requests. The
only exception was when we merged the yellowdog-newbie and yellowdog-general
lists several months ago where we migrated the newbie users here (and we
notified all -newbie users of this in advance).

The instructions to unsubscribe from this list are very simple. Start by
pointing your browser here:

- At the bottom of the page, there's a button labeled 'Unsubscribe or edit
options'. Put your email address in the input field to the left of that, and
click that button.

- On the resulting page, ignore the password field and simply click on the 2nd
button labeled 'Unsubscribe'.

- You will then be emailed a URL that you can load in your browser to confirm
your removal request from the list.

- Voilà. You are unsubscribed.

Thank you.

Sincerely,