[ydl-gen] YDL 6 on a ibook G4 800 Mhz

Stephen Harker sjh at adfa.edu.au
Fri Dec 12 19:15:53 MST 2008

Something I forgot to mention, you can check if 3D acceleration is
working by running the glxinfo command.  For my iBook G4 (late 2005) I
get the following (this chipset is only partially supported):

glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.2
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating,
    GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_OML_swap_method,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read, GLX_SGIS_multisample, GLX_SGIX_hyperpipe,
    GLX_SGIX_swap_barrier, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
client glx vendor string: SGI
client glx version string: 1.4
client glx extensions:

See also sites such as: