[ydl-gen] Wicd or whatever...

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Dec 17 00:15:57 MST 2008

Is it just me or has anyone not realized that the wireless
application within YDL 6.1 doesn't see standard WEP broadcasts from a
router or recognize Airport Extreme?  Wasn't that supposed to be
integrated someplace?  We are out of beta, yes?

Just in case I tried using what previously worked on YDL 6,
installing the broadcom drivers for Airport Extreme, but that didn't
work.  YDL 6.1 reports a new error ... something about SIOC something
or other not being defined or existing.

Explanations or suggestions, anyone?