[ydl-gen] Happy Holidays!

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Fri Dec 19 12:43:11 MST 2008

Kai Staats wrote:
> Yellow Dog Enthusiasts,
>
> A warm greeting and wish for a happy holiday. Thank you for your continued use
> and enthusiasm for Yellow Dog Linux. We have some exciting things in store
> for the new year ... see you then!

Happy holiday and thanks for all the cool stuff! Keep up the good work.
This is the best Cell development platform, it makes the PS3
installation pretty trivial, and the Cell SDK is included, which is very
convenient.

BTW, any hint as to when is 6.1 supposed to hit the public mirrors? The
announcement one month ago said "in one month". :-)

Thanks,

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/