[ydl-gen] Happy Holidays!

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Dec 24 16:45:45 MST 2008

Go TEAM!  YEAH!

Felices HANAKKAH Y Navidad!  y Que Todos Ganan Un Prospero Año Nuevo!
Tambien que PAZ y Esperanza toque y muevan a todos.

Happy Hanakkah and Merry Christmas!  May Everyone Have a Prosperous
New Year!
Also may Peace and Hope touch and move us all.

Derick.

On Dec 19, 2008, at 11:08 AM, Kai Staats wrote:

> Yellow Dog Enthusiasts,
>
> A warm greeting and wish for a happy holiday. Thank you for your
> continued use
> and enthusiasm for Yellow Dog Linux. We have some exciting things
> in store
> for the new year ... see you then!
>
> Sincerely,
> Kai Staats, COO
> Fixstars Solutions

======================
Gitanjali 35:
Where the Mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where Knowledge is Free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow
domestic walls;
Where words come from the Depth of Truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards Perfection;

Where the Clear Stream of Reason has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the Mind is led forward by Thee in Ever-Widening Thought AND
Action --
Into That Heaven of Freedom, My Father, let my country awake.

by Rabindrath Tagore
Gitanjali (Song Offerings): A Collection of Prose Translations made
by the author from the original Bengali, introduction by W.B.Yeats,
Published: London: Macmillan, 1913